Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's a New Year

I am so blessed and thankful for what God has done in our lives in 2013 and am happily anticipating what He has in store for us this coming year. I am excited about the gifts and blessings and excited about the trials, struggles, and new learning He will provide. I am so thankful He loves us the way He does.

2+ years of earnestly seeking God has yielded this family:
4+ months without the use of police, crisis workers, hospitals, or psychiatrists
4+ months without signs of PTSD, depression, or behavior disorders of any kind
2+ months with most of us functioning well without any medications of any kind

What the Bible has to say about seeking God:
But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deut. 4:29

I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. Prov. 8:17

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Matt. 7:7-8

The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. Lam. 3:25

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. Jer. 29:13

The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Psalm 34:10

Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually! 1 Chron. 16:11



But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation say continually, “Great is the Lord!” Psalm 40:16

Have a Blessed 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment