Friday, November 26, 2021

Two Little Blessings

I birthed 3 children then adopted 10 older children from foster care. It was a bumpy ride but all of them made it to adulthood, lol, and are forging their own way in life. Four adults still live with me, and may always. You can see some ways I manage here.





Even in the world of adoption, there are surprises. I've never been able to adopt a baby from foster care because I was never a foster parent (I had too many children in the home) and I've never been chosen for any young children I've ever inquired about adopting. However, God blessed me with a newborn premature infant with NAS, a relative of some of the children I had adopted. #myprecious


Two years later I was blessed again with another newborn infant.
I can never explain how much these two have changed my life. I am truly blessed to be chosen to parent these two. They bring so much joy to my life.


I always considered myself a Christian, but did not really have a relationship with God. Raising children as a changed person is so much sweeter. I made many mistakes parenting my first children, and still make mistakes, but I appreciate the chance to do it all again, even though I'll be in my 70s when they turn 18!


 They love each other so much! ♡






No comments:

Post a Comment